Talent Think Tank – Talent Transformation – Sydney
2020 gave us the impetus or the necessity to change how we recruit and evaluate our talent. We needed to move fast to recruit remotely or ‘no-touch’ recruitment processes. We needed to repurpose our people for different or emerging roles. In many cases, we were redeploying or deciding on redundancies. Many TA teams were either removed or moved into HR roles.
2021 is going to bring new challenges. Now is the time to take stock of what we implemented and whether it is the right strategy.
With changing business needs, more applications to sift through and the opportunity to look at talent not necessarily based on location and doing it all remotely, how do we maintain our culture or are we seeing a new one develop.
We will spend the day exploring:
- How do we attract, select and onboard talent?
- How do we assess both our current people for opportunities and use assessment to select our new people?
- How do we onboard and set our people up for success
- How do we engage and retain our culture?
- What will looking for work look like in 2021?
- And how do we measure the ROI on our strategy?
Join us for this unique day of interaction and networking combined with heaps of learning.
We will start by discussing the challenges we are all facing in talent, host a series of roundtables exploring different challenges and solutions. We will hear from an expert on how we can tackle those challenges and think about our talent strategy.
We will end the day with our famous networking drinks where we get together and solidify our talent community.