Does your Talent Acquisition strategy need a re-visit post COVID-19?
This White Paper summarises the key themes that surround the topic of Behavioural Interviewing; it offers alternatives to the task of in-person candidate assessment and selection.
We gather insights from Thomas International, who have been in the business of psychological assessments for more than 40 years, and Alcami Interactive, an emerging on-demand digital interviewing application.
Where does Behavioural Interviewing fit in a strategically designed Interview process?
Where does Behavioural Interviewing fit In a Post Covid-19, world, with increasing amounts of recruitment and corporate working being remote for the forseeable future? We interview Tracy Quinn, Global TA Lead – Capability on the process that Mondelēz International used in revamping it’s interview process globally, while developing a robust program that has resulted in better quality employees, leading to improved team and organisation performance, lower turnover and better retention. This has resulted in an increased confidence in hiring decisions and an improved reputation as an employer-employment brand.
This White Paper will help you:
- Reduce interview length but make more informed decisions
- Attract and retain quality candidates
- Improve the hiring experience for the entire organisation
- Get an accurate insight into how people behave, naturally and under pressure, at work in as little as 8 minutes
- Reduce budget while reducing time to hire
- Minimise biases to ensure an equitable recruitment process
Download the White Paper here: https://community.talent-table.com/behavioural-interviewing-white-paper